Ex: While running on curvy road man snag pure water to quench his thirst. Answer: Nagpur (*snag pure*)
1. A stone and a grass will make the platform.
2. If you go for checkup at National City it may cost more.
3. For going in do rest to do work in the office.
4. A tooth. An Eye and a tounge all belong to head.
5. Wheel spun extremly fast and reached its destination.
6. An athlete who knew Jujutsu ratified his opponent.
7. While running on curvy road man snag pure water to quench his thirst.
8. I went to a bank branch. I deposited money to pay the fees.
9. He ordered the theif to rob. Hop all over the wall and get in.
10. So many states like Maharashtra, JK, others had heavy rains.
Super cool puzzle.
Kitne chuje ?