1. Meena’s father is Arun. Then Arun is the ________of Meena’s father.
This is IAS exam question. Try 2 answer it. Its very simple, just read carefully n answer.
Solve this puzzle….
1. 66 B of tha B
2. 13 S in the USF
3. 3 W on T
4. 13 USF
5. 29 D in F in LY
6. 8 T on a O
7. 365 D in a Y
8. 9 L of a C
9. 60 min in a H
10. 12 M in a Y
Can you guess correct word by rearranging letters in these words and by using the given hints.
Q.1.rtwapne (a city)
Q.2. airblz (a country)
Q.3. amnos (profession)
Q.4. Leukkcn (body part)
Q.5. aiglcr (vegetable)
Q.6. ntprhae (animal)
Q.7. Labbrrkcye (fruit)
Q.8. rnsglwite (sports)
Q.9. iahkasr (celebrity)
Q.10. iybclec (vehicle)
Sometimes the name of a country is hiding in the consecutive letters within a sentence. For example, FRANCE is hiding in, “The runners who lived at the top of the cliff ran centuries ago”(clifF RAN CEenturies).
Find the name of the country hiding in the consecutive letters within these sentences.
1. You all must pay it back, or each of you will be in trouble.
2. Was Doctor Dolittle’s favorite animal a glib yak?
3. A true optimist will never let hope rush away.
4. How often can a daydream come true?
5. Is there a health spa in this hotel?
6. They are going in diametrically opposite directions.
7. Is the county fair a nice place to visit?
8. The foot with which I lead is my left one.
9. He owns a ranch in Arizona.
10. The foods we deny ourselves are usually tasty.
Guess the correct word by rearranging
Number Puzzle #111
Here is a list showing the month and a number corresponding to each month
Decipher the logic and find the number for September = ?
Give Reasons, it’s compulsory
Hum roz khate hai
Solve it if you are smart enough.
CORRECT THE SPELLING
Two questions with the same answer, guess the word which is answer to both
1. Soap / Place of bath : Answer- Hamam
2. Tooth paste / A thorny tree :_______________________
3. Pencil / Beauty in gold :_______________________
4. Toy / A sun sign :_______________________
5. Scooter / Horse :_______________________
6. Television / Suits a king :_______________________
7. Watch / Resident of a country :_______________________
8. Tooth brush / Famous caves :_______________________
9. Shoe polish / Players of New Zealand :_______________________
10. Tea / Two animals :_______________________
11. Bulb / Source of energy :_______________________
12.Mobile/ Salt :_______________________
13. Used in havan / A filmy khandaan :_______________________
14. Gemstones / Former Prime Minister :_______________________
15. A Pharmaceutical / Mountain range :_______________________