These are few interesting questions with some interesting answers, lets see if you can think out those answers 🙂
Example Question : Why do we sometimes write ‘etc’ at the end in the exam?
Answer: Because it means
E- End of
Now its your turn to guess the answers of these questions below.
- How to Create the Biggest Doubt in your Wife’s Mind for you ?
- When do you know ur in love ?
- What is the Diff b/w Young Age & Old Age?
- Why is Facebook such a hit ?
- A Question Asked In A Talent Test: If You Are Married To one of the twin sisters, How would you recognize your WIFE?
- What is the difference between “GHAZAL” & “LECTURE”?
- Whats the difference between Pongal and idly?
- What will be the girl’s name born on 1st of APRIL?
- Why does the bride & groom exchange garlands at the time of wedding?
- What is the Biggest Benefit of having a crush in the same college u study ?
- Teacher: What Is The Difference Between HIMAMI & SUNAMI ?
- Just Suddenly send her SMS Saying.. “I Luv u too” (GAME OVER!)
- When you start searching for the cheapest mobile plan.
- Simple : In Young Age Phone Is Full Of Darlings Numbers. In Old Age : Its Full of Doctors Numbers.
- It works on the principle that ‘People are more interested in others life than their own’.
- The Best Answer : Why the hell should I recognize ?
- Every word spoken by the girlfriend is “GHAZAL” and Every word spoken by wife is “LECTURE”.
- You will get a holiday for pongal but not for idly.
- FOOLAN DEVI 🙂
- B’coz they say to each other affectionately that : “DARLING NOW U R DEAD”.
- 100% Attendance 🙂
- Pappu : HIMAMI is Face Wash, SUNAMI is Total Wash!!
X is a 5 letter word