As you might have seen, we are now providing a CLICK TO COPY AND WHATSAPP button for whatsapp puzzles with emoticons to you. we tried to use existing plugin on wordpress to achieve this, but unfortunately we did not find any good plugin which looks good, works well and handles all browsers(mobile + desktop), so we decided to do it ourselves, and while we did it, we decided to help others by hosting this plugin.
Copy To Clipboard – mobile + web plugin for whatsapp
This is the plugin to copy text to clipboard on click of a button on desktop browsers and mobile web browsers. It usage flash to auto copy on click of the button, for the browsers where flash is not available, it shows the popup with pre-selected text and user can copy it easily.
– Flexibility to change caption, width, height of the button.
– Option to add a suffix to copied text, by default suffixes your blog url.
Checkout the plugin on wordpress @ http://wordpress.org/plugins/copy-to-clipboard-mobile-web/
- Upload the `pw-clipboard` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory or use plugin search – Admin > Plugins > Add new > Search for ‘Copy To Clipboard – mobile + web’
- Activate the Plug-in
- Add a the shortcode to your post like so: [ pw-clippy caption=”Copy”]Text to Copy goes here[/pw-clippy ], remove space between bracket and pw-clippy text
- Test that the this plug-in meets your demanding needs.
- Rate the plug-in and verify if it works at wordpress.org.
- Leave a comment regarding bugs, feature request, cocktail recipes on this page.
- caption, default value=>Copy
- width, default value 100
- height, default value 25
- js, by default sends event to your google analytics account, you can pass empty string to avoid this.
- suffix, by default appends “via <your blog url> at the end, you can pass empty string to avoid this.